Here’s the popular protein-rich pancake breakfast recipe:
- -1 small-medium banana, mashed
- -2 eggs, large
- -2 tablespoons peanut flour + 1 tablespoon peanut flour (for the sauce)
- ~1.5 tablespoons almond milk (for the sauce)
- Begin by spraying a nonstick pan with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil and turning burner to low/medium heat.
- Next, in a medium size bowl, mash your banana until it is smooth (you are more than welcome to do this entire process in a food processor).
- Next, add in 2 large eggs and whisk until completely combined.
- Finally, add in 2 tablespoons of peanut flour and whisk until combined and the batter is smooth. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pancake onto the stove top (the batter should be a little thinner than normal pancake batter).
- Let cook for about a minute or so, and then carefully flip. Let the second side cook for an additional minute.
*Note: these pancakes will be small. To make the peanut flour sauce, mix together about a tablespoon of peanut flour with about 1.5 tablespoons of almond milk. You should get a thick saucy consistency. Pour on top of pancakes and eat!
Source: Kate Bratskeir