Here are 3 traditional “Bisquick” recipes that have been adapted to make them healthier and gluten-free … using the Homemade Gluten-Free Bisquick Substitute recipe previously posted on this blog. (Don’t use the store-bought Gluten Free Bisquick!)
You’ll notice that all three of these recipes are quick and easy to make!
1. GLUTEN-FREE BISCUITS
Prep time: 5 minsCook time: 10 mins
Classic rolled biscuits! These are perfect in any bread bowl or enjoyed in the morning spread with jam.
- 2 1/4 cups Homemade Gluten-Free Bisquick Substitute
- 2/3 cup milk, regular or dairy-free
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir homemade bisquick and milk together until a soft dough forms.
- Dust your counter with a little bit of the dry bisquick mix. Turn the dough out onto the counter and knead it about 12 times. Dust a rolling pin with bisquick mix and roll dough out about 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 2 1/2-inch cutter. Gather scraps together and re-roll as needed to get nine biscuits.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Image courtesy of: cbcastro
Continue on to the next page to see 2 more Homemade Gluten-Free Bisquick recipes …