Jack Scalfani has become a tv personality with numerous talents, including putting together some great recipes in the kitchen. After mixing together the basic ingredients, here are the special ingredients for his special Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator Oatmeal.
This is a yummy breakfast to prepare the night before and let it soak overnight in the fridge so it’s ready for breakfast in the morning.
Start with the basic directions:
- Add oats, milk, yogurt, and chia seeds to jar, along with desired sweeteners or flavors:
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- Put a lid on the jar and shake to combine.
Here are the special ingredients for the Raspberry Vanilla version:
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, preserves, or spread
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raspberries (cut each berry in half), or enough to fill jar
Now put it in the fridge overnight so it’s ready for breakfast in the morning. You can safely keep this in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Watch how Jack does it:
6 thoughts on “Try Jack’s Special Raspberry Vanilla REFRIGERATOR OATMEAL for Breakfast (Video)”
Lisa Lisa Schultz Dix
Lexie Aleckzandra Ingle
Jessica Salway, Debra Baxter,Kate Bishop,April M St Cyr,Denise Arsenault,Heidi Dwyer Cushing
This is good with just about any fruit for sweetener use blue agave.
Are the Heath coaches In Charlotte Nc? If so please share the information !