In this video Sara Lynn shows how to make super-delicious and healthy muffins for breakfast, including her awesome Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins. Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1⁄2 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄4 cup butter, melted
1 cup plain yogurt
2 green onions, finely chopped
2 boiled eggs, chopped
4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Sara Lynn also recommends spicing it up a bit with her special, homemade Chai Spice. Here’s the recipe ingredients to make this, too:
4 parts ground cinnamon
2 parts ground ginger
2 parts ground cardamom
1 part ground cloves
1 part ground coriander
1 part ground white pepper
Here’s how to make Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins in 9 easy steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients and stir until well
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, melted butter and yogurt.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Mix in green onion, boiled eggs, bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Scoop into muffin tin lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Eat within 2-3 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Watch how Sara Lynn does everything in this short video segment (starting at 3:14):