… the fundamental points are:
- If the noise isn’t accompanied by pain, don’t worry too much. If there is consistent pain though, go get it checked out!
- If it happens from normal movement, it’s probably not a bad thing.
- However, it’s probably not a good idea to continually force that sound (i.e. repetitive cracking of knuckles), even if it produces a “good sensation.”
- Keep track of how your body feels (and sounds!) as you progress in your exercise regimen.
- There’s nothing wrong with moving and stretching out, just don’t be forceful or overdo it, especially if you aren’t warmed up.