No need to go to Starbucks when you follow this creative recipe from Angela to make this addictive Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. Actually there are two recipes: first to make Salted Pumpkin Spice Syrup, and then to make a cup of expresso with the Salted Pumpkin Spice Syrup as one of the key ingredients. You can do all of this in 10 minutes.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and soy-free.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make 3/4 cup of the special Salted Pumpkin Spice Syrup:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pumpkin purée (see Tip)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt or other fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla bean powder or 1 vanilla bean, seeded or 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Tip: If your pumpkin puree is on the grainy side (some brands are more than others), it might benefit from a quick blend or puree in the blender or food processor before using.
Continued on the next page …
6 thoughts on “No Need for STARBUCKS Because You Now Have This PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE Recipe!”
Ismaël Deshaies Ouellette
Mandi Parsons Amggg